Monday, February 25, 2008




Where do the days go?


Yesterday, Brandon and Kate went into nursury for the first time and Daddy went with them. I watched from the hallway with Jacob when I wasn't feeding him. They did pretty good, but Darren doesn't want them to go now because he says that room is just one big germ fest! (That is why purell was made, silly daddy!) Anyway, Brandon jumped right in the toys and played while Kate hung back and studied what was going on. She took her baby doll in with her for comfort, but one of the older girls took it from her, so she got her first taste of a bully and did not like it one bit. She cried for Mom and Dad a couple times, but knew where to find us. It is funny how when one child will cry and set off the rest of them! When snack time came, Brandon was Brandon and spilled the water all down the front of him- I swear that kid is the messiest eater I have ever seen! They were so ready for a nap when we got home!


Today, I got done some of the needed work, i.e., laundry, cleaning cribs, changing crib sheets, and cleaning the kitchen cabinets. I am exhausted, but yet am awake at midnight! I have been goofing around on my scrapblog pages but should really be in bed getting rest.
I have been taking advantage somewhat of Darren not having a job and using him to get the twins up in the morning, changing them and getting them fed, so I have been able to sleep a little longer as long as Jake doesn't wake up. I was also able to get out on my OWN today! Even though it was only for an hour to Target to buy baby wipes and Brandon some needed new shoes, it was a nice break in the day.

1 comment:

Gingerlylizzy said...

Yeah for cleaning - Now if I can only find the energy and motivation! LOL I LOVE seeing all of your pictures... Seriously, I miss you. Dave works in Northern California a ton - for the last three weeks! One of these days I am going to find a sitter and fly down with him and when we do, we are going to get together.