Saturday, November 29, 2008

Keeping posted
















I have recently joined facebook and I seriously don't know how people keep all of these fun new sites updated! I now have 4 and I can't keep up, but it is fun. So, I will keep trying, just have some patience with me- having three crazy babies keeps me pretty busy. Last night, Darren and I were up until 4:30 am with Jake. He had a temperature of 102.8 and just couldn't get comfortable enough to sleep. Finally, we got 3 1/2 hours of sllep before the twins woke us up. His fever is down to 101 this morning and I think his eye teeth are coming in. He just wants mommy to love him.

Black Friday was fun. We are done with all of our Christmas shopping and even got another twin mattress for Kate and a new car seat for Brandon so Jake could have his old one. Got great deals at BIG LOTS!!!! Now one of my favorite places!

Thanksgiving was a small affair with just the five of us and our dog, Abby. I made all the traditionals and Darren bought a chocolate silk pie for dessert, which was a big hit with the twins! Jake really liked the whipped cream!

Here are some recent pictures of the kiddos.

1 comment:

Mrs. Jones says said...

Thanks for reminding me about big lots! I used to go there all the time but it has been a while and I never thought about going there for the kids stuff. I am going to check it out, after all, there is one just down the street from us! I am jealous you are done with your shopping, this is the latest I have ever gone without be totally done and wrapped, it is STRESSING ME OUT! ;) Kids really throw a kink in things huh?