Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Growing up

My how time does fly! I can hardly keep up with blogging and now it seems the kids are growing up even faster. I was recently made nursery leader at church, so it is even busier. It feels like I have 10 more kids on Sunday. It is fun though. I love getting to know all of the kids. I have so much fun watching all of the different personalities interact with each other. Anyway, Jake has started walking. He will walk at home, but he will walk around on his knees other places. He is funny. He still crawls a lot also, I think, because he wants to keep up with his brother and sister and it is faster on his knees right now. I am going to get pictures taken of the kids very soon. My sister-in-law is a very talanted photographer, I just need to chose a day that I think the kids will cooperate. Here is a video of Jake walking.

No comments: