Monday, April 13, 2009








ok- so it has been a long while.  New stuff.. I got an iMac that I love and a new Nikon D90 camera that I just love and have been having so much fun with.  Hopefully I will be able to take a photography class in the near future so I can use them even better.  I have also been busy with Primary since I have been called to the first counselor in the primary presidency in the ward.  It is so much fun and it is with a great group of women!  The kids have realized their love for the beach and the sand and water.  They are begging to go there all the time.  Brandon always wants to go see the big boats in the harbor!  It is so cute.  We had a fun Easter.   The Easter bunny came and then we went to Grandma Jones' house and had a fun Easter egg hunt!   The kids had so much fun.  I don't think they ate anything without sugar in it all day!  Anyway, here are a few pictures from the past few weeks.  If you want to see more, they are posted on my facebook, so if you have a facebook account, go on over to my page and check them out!  

No comments: